Tips For Big Savings Online For Household GoodsJuly 10, 2017
My path down this road of finding good living by cutting spending began with cutting out coupons. I found it thrilling to glean such huge savings on my food and household goods, making shopping one of the highlights of my week. I spend every Wednesday grocery shopping, going from store to store, and got my Walgreens and CVS errands done on Sunday afternoon. I could have made a small supermarket out of all the items I'd stockpiled in our extra room. I hopped from place to place, everywhere that I had a coupon for, hoping to save some money.
This tactic turned out to be too much to handle. Filling two whole days with nothing but bouncing from place to place, from one deal to the next, took up way too much time. I cut the drugstores out of my routine, and decided to limit myself to one store a week.
How do I still save money? I started ordering our household goods online. I get them through Amazon's Subscribe and Save and the savings offered from Amazon Mom. It takes a bit of know how to get the most savings, but I quickly got the hang of things. Although the prices are never quite deals at the drugstores, it beats driving from place to place.
You don't need coupons to save tons of money when you can simply order items online and get them sent right to your home.
How did I save so much money? I followed these simple steps.
1. I signed up for Amazon Mom. Now, you might think that you need to be a mom to sign up for this, but you actually don't. You can be a father, grandparent, or even and uncle or aunt. This program gives you a ton of benefits for $99, including Amazon prime's free two-day shipping, the Kindle lending library, and Prime video.
2. Get five items through the Subscribe & Save program that are on the same delivery schedule. You can schedule items to be dropped off once a month or twice a year. You get free shipping on items ordered through Subscribe & Save. Once you have subscribed to your fifth item, you get an additional 15% off.
3. You can cancel your subscription once you get the subscription, and then you can save the same kinds of savings. Or you can keep it subscribed if you want to keep getting great deals!
I found plenty of great Subscribe & Save deals. Let me tell you about my top twelve.
• Angel Soft Toilet Paper Double Rolls, 48 Count ($18.69):
• Sparkle Paper Towels Giant Rolls, 24 Count ($20.39):
• Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper Double Rolls, 32 Count ($16.14):
• Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags, 90 Count ($11.70):
• Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tabs, 60 Count ($8.49):
• Maxell AA Alkaline Batteries, 48 Count ($11.95):
• Tide Pods Detergent, 77 Count($16.34):
• Swiffer Wet Jet Pads, 20 Count($10.17):
• Tampax Pearl Active Tampons, 18 count ($3.37):
• Huggies Simply Clean Wipes, 648 count ($10.17):
• Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (As low as $0.15 apiece):
• Luvs Diapers (As low as $0.10 apiece):
What else can you get from Subscribe & Save? You can get food or supplies for your pet, trendy foods like gluten free or coconut oil products, and plenty of other things. When you order these goods though, make sure you keep an eye on how much you are paying per item, because it's not always a good deal to buy in bulk.
Bulk buying on the internet is usually more effected than Sam's Club or Cosco, but not always, so make sure you compare prices.
However, the prices listed above will be a lot cheaper than Target, Sam's Club, or Cosco, but keep an eye on the coupons.
Also, know that the prices listed here might change in the future, so keep up to date!
Free Cell Phones, Unlimited Talk & Text from the Government
Established in 1985, the F.C.C.’s Lifeline Program provides low income families with very low-cost or, with the support of cell phone service providers, no cost phone service. Cell phones were added to the program ...Read More
- The 10 Best Sources Of Free Food...
- Unclaimed assets on the rise—are you missin...
- Grants For Minorities...
- Great Websites For Scoring Free Stuff...
- Date Like A Gentlemen On A Budget...
- How Walmart May Owe You Money Of Up To $15,00...
- What The Tax Cuts Will Really Look Like For M...
- Best Bank Accounts To Reduce Fees...
- Three Easy Ways To Give Money As A Gift This ...
- JC Penney Hiring Thousands of Workers for the...